Sunday, June 26, 2005

One year ago today, I had been taken back from Derby, and dragged out of bed to be told this.

So how has my life changed since? It's been hard knowing plans that I'd made were on hold, indefinately.
I've found out who my real friends are and made some new ones that I'm pretty sure I can rely on.
Been hard knowing and seeing that Mum's not coping, she willingly admits to me that she spends more time at work if she can cos she don't or can't deal with it.
Been hard being the family scapegoat and one to take their stress out on but I know I've done the right thing.
So considering they gave us 9 months or a year to begin with how much longer is he going to hang on for? That's the big question really.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

* HUGS *

Flash said...

Kudos to you for having the strength needed.
Hugs from me too.

Hyde said...

I can't imagine what you're going through. I'm thinking of you guys a lot. I can only admire how strong you are. You're a really good daughter to your parents, and should be proud.

:)

HistoryGeek said...

It sounds like you are doing an amazing job.